Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So Many Things!

There are so many things I'd like to talk about in this blog post, but what is and isn't appropriate, is really hard to ascertain at this moment. I always imagined that a blog would be a place that I could spew anything that came to mind. But it's not. You have to consider who might read it. I realize I'm limited to less people than I can count on my two hands, but still. Those people are a big part of my life.

Stuff is changing with me. I'm doing good things for myself, and starting to care about myself again. I'm not sure when I stopped, but I did. I'm going to try to take care of myself, so that I can be a better and stronger person, for all those around me. I'm not sure exactly how this course of action will look, but I do know that it starts with one step. I've made it, and it comes in the form of a treadmill. Haha. NO!REALLY! I have a treadmill IN THE HOUSE! I walked on it even. Exercising in the privacy of my own bat-cave of a bedroom, is just what I need right now. I want to be in shape, to start doing the things I love to do again. This is my wish.

Let's hope this fucking treadmill doesn't become a clothing rack. And if any of you want to place some bets with me, I'm in.

Love you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment