Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bucket List

I don't have a formal bucket list, but if I did, there are two things that would absolutely be on there. I've always wanted to skydive and zipline. Since I'm pretty damn petrified of the idea of jumping out of a plane, I'm going to shoot for the ziplining thing first. Wahoo Ziplining, I've heard, is the place to go, and only 4.5 hours from home. Weeeeeeeeee.

So, they have a weight limit, which I'm pleased to be able to say I fall below. However, in order to check something this awesome off of my imaginary bucket list, I want to earn it. I've set a goal weight, which I intend to reach by September sometime. I think the fall would be the best of times to go. Hmmm. When are the leaves at their peak color? Must figure that out.

I'm one of those people who really likes to have something to look forward to. So this is pretty special. Plus, I can't wait to reach my first goal weight, which certainly won't be my last, when achieved. One thing at a time here, people.

THEN! I'll start planning to jump out of that plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment